Sadam Meccanica was created following the reconversion of the former sugar factory in Jesi in 2013, with one of its objectives being the production, revamping and installation of industrial systems.
Specifically, Sadam Meccanica is specialised in structural, precision and component metalworking for the movement and treatment of materials, including transporting conveyors, screw conveyors, redlers and cup lifters, vibrating classifiers, rotating drums, fluid bed conditioning systems, storage of loose materials, mixers, “solvers”, and many other automated systems for material movement.
The company’s workshop is located in Jesi (Ancona), with highly specialised personnel who can satisfy requirements to easily and efficiently optimize the production cycle, in reference to material movement, or in the search for innovative solutions.
- 1,500 sq. m surface area;
- 3 lines of mobile cranes of 6.3 tonnes each;
- various machinery for processing iron and steel (CNC lathes, shears, machines, press brakes, CNC profile lines and, for cutting other than with drills, assembly work benches);
- personnel specialised in all types of welding, tube processing, metalworking and assembly of process and industrial machinery at installation sites.
- construction of custom systems for conditioning and mechanical product movement in Naturalia Ingredients facilities;
- installation of protective devices to safely manage mechanical pumps and transporters at the Eridania Sadam San Quirico factory;
- production and assembly of all necessary materials for the installation of Sebigas systems, such as special pipes and fittings.
For more information
Sadam Meccanica S.r.l.
Via della Barchetta, 1
60035 Jesi (AN)
Ph. +39 0731 2321
Dott. Andrea Galloni Consigliere Delegato, Sadam Meccanica
Stefano Campodonico Production Manager, Sadam Meccanica